Friday, April 25, 2008

Travis Lutter Talks (and talk, and talks) to Pramit Mohapatra

Well, Pramit has done it again: he's officially struck interview gold.

Lutter spills his guts about everything, and it's pretty fucking funny, especially when he gets down to talking about Franklin and Silva.

A little excerpt:

I think most of them are dumb-ass kids. I’m not saying MMA fans. I’m saying the people that are writing me this shit. I think the average MMA fan rules. They’re following my sport. I like them a lot. But, the guy who is taking the time out of his day that lives in Kentucky to email me to tell me what a piece of shit I am. You really have to question, what is his motivation? How sad of an individual is that? I don’t know what to say to that. It’s like, “I saw you on TV so you suck. As a fighter you suck. You’ve got no cardio, blah blah blah.” What motivates these guys to send hate mail? I don’t understand it.

No comments: