Sunday, January 27, 2008

Hard to Get Hotter: Interview with Ring Girl Michelle Wickert

So I had the opportunity to interview ring girl and model Michelle Wickert. Apart from being smokin' hot, she's going to be featured in next months issue of Ultimate Grappling.

Josh: To start things off, how did you get into being a ring girl for MMA?

Michelle: I had attended many fights. I got very upset b/c these girls were in the ring with not confidence. I happened to see an ad saying that they needed ring girls and you know the rest.

J: What do you like about the sport?

M: Everything. It takes so much for a fighter to get ready for their fight. I know this because I train!!!! I just don't fight.

J: What organizations have you worked with?

M: I have worked with so many. In fact I was just added to an organization in PA. I hope to work with UFC one day!

J: You recently did an interview with Ultimate Grappling Magazine. How'd that go?

M: That was AWESOME! I still can't believe it!

J: What are you looking to do in the future?

M: UFC or another organization very similar to that. Who ever wants me....I'll go! Plus I have many modeling gigs!

J: Do you have a crush on any fighters?

M: No crushes. But I'm a die hard Randy, Tito, and CroCop FAN! I even have the dolls that they make...sad I know!

J: What's your favorite time during a promotional or a fight?

M: I like doing both but if I had to choose I'd definitely pick the fights!

J: What's your favorite thing to do away from work?

M: Workout! If I'm not working as a ring girl or modeling you'll find me working out and helping others to achieve their fitness goals!

Thanks to Chelle for doing the interview. Sorry to all of the guys out there hoping I'd have pics up. She's got photos on her site and definitely check out her proelite account.

1 comment:

Mike MacLeod said...

Actually, you don't have to wait until next week because she's in the CURRENT issue of Ultimate Grappling magazine.

You can see another interview with her here ... with PICS!!